The Clevedon Midsummer 10k is held in June over a fast, flat course between Clevedon and the village of Kingston Seymour.
Congratulations to everyone that took part in this year's event and a big thank-you to all our organisers, marshals and supporters.
The men's race was won by Michael Towler in a time of 32 minutes exactly and the women's winner was Chrissie Wellington in 37:21.
We look forward to seeing you in 2019!
Date and Time
Tuesday June 12th 2018 at 19:30.
Location and Facilities
Race HQ is at Mary Elton School in Lower Strode Road, Clevedon.
There is limited parking, showers and changing available at the nearby Strode Road Leisure Centre.
- 1st Senior Man £50 Cash
- 1st Senior Lady £50 Cash
- First five senior men
- First five senior ladies
- First two male veterans over 40
- First two lady veterans over 40
- First male veteran over 50
- First lady veteran over 50
- First male veteran over 60
- First lady veteran over 60
- First men’s team (four affiliated runners)
- First ladies team (three affiliated runners)
- £100 for breaking course records (Male: Rob Whalley – 29:56 - Female: Karen McCleod – 33:41)
The race starts on the outskirts of Clevedon and immediately heads out onto quiet roads on flat farmland. Runners take a left turn onto back lane and arrive in the picturesque village of Kingston Seymour, where there will be a water station, just before the halfway point.
The route continues along country lanes before making a sharp right to return to the T-junction that takes you back towards Clevedon. The course passes the start line and crosses a small bridge before finishing at the gates of Mary Elton School.
|2010||Results||County Championship Results|